For all the fabric jackets follow the cleaning instructions on the care labels in each jacket. Most are machine washable and easy to care for.
Merino Wool & Cashmere:
Underwear and sweaters can be washed in a conventional washing machine. Most knitted garments have a wash life of about 15-20 washes before they start to thin out. If you take care in the washing and use only the delicate cycle, you will exponentially increase the useful life of your garments.
- Turn the garment inside out to wash
- Never wash wool garments with denim jeans or other clothing with zippers. It is always best to wash them separately.
- Use a mild, non-bleach detergent.
- Use the gentlest cycle on your machine.
- The best way to dry wool is to block it out on a terry cloth towel and let it air dry. If you want to use the dryer, use it on the lowest heat setting and gentle cycle.
Cotton is more durable than wool and can be washed in warm water. It is always best to use cold water as it will help keep the color longer. Cotton can be dried in the dryer under a cotton cycle. Always try to be as gently as you can; your clothing will thank you for it.